Tui Na (Chinese Massage) is the official massage therapy as ruled by Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is offered in all hospitals in China to treat all medical conditions instead of acupuncture which is a more expensive therapy. Tui Na does not require special tools. Cupping is part of this system to treat acute conditions from an accute lumbar prain, asthma, Chronic Bronchitis, Fastritis, Menstrual Pain, Low energy and depression, Facial Paralysis, Frozen Shoulder, Frbromyalgia, Bloated stomach, Gynecological Diseases, Hiccup, Hyperactive Heat Toxicity, Impairmant of Liver and Kidney, Somach problems, Execive Heat or Cold in the body, Hyperactive Liver, Migraine Headaches, Panic Attacks and Nervous Vomiting, Phlegm due to Lung Oppression, Anxiety, Spleen and Stomach Deficiency, Stiff Neck, Cold Stagnation, Lack of Vital Energy, Strain of Lumbar Muscles, Tonsillitis, Toothache, Trigeminal Neuralgia or Face Pain, and Yang Defidiency.
Bodytalk Therapy is a protocol that facilitates the practitioner to 'colapse the wave' of formulas within the body-mind of the client. This practice is based on the quantum concept ot 'mind over matter' first introduced in Physics in the 1030's. Practitioners need not be knowledgeable about anything specific but to learn the bodytalk charts by heart and study basic material part of the protocol. Bodytalk is defined as a health-care system on its own that treats energy balance within the body of the client. Bodytalk does not treat condition or illness. It is based on quantum theory of braking down energy formulas within the body-mind system of the client and re-initiating the connections. Formulas are obtained through muscle testing while following the extensive Bodytalk chart. The Bodytalk protocol includes a number of individual practices that include anatomy (all body systems), physiology, environmental elements that include physical aspects surrounding the client in a daily basis, concepts of Reiki, astrology, encoded inherited cell information of past lives, chakras, and more. In addition each practitioner brings into the practice his/her own personal training and expertise.
We are born to recycle negative emotions into positive ones by choosing happiness at any stage in our daily life, and Reiki facilitates this process. Reiki is a form of meditation. The universe welcomes this practice from us as a portal of communication or dialogue, to provide the very best for us. We are naturally born to establish and benefit from this dialogue. We ask questions and we receive answers, we establish goals and we receive direction, we express our wants and we are directed towards them without judgement. Our values ought to be our own and we need to cleanse damaging values we have inherited that do not benefit our well being. Our wants and goals need to follow what we value in order to enrich our journey towards higher levels of happiness. Reiki is Life-Energy that provides health and information we need to succeed in our present existence.
Jaime is a Reiki Master Teacher channeling the Reiki energy and making holistic healing possible for all beings. He teaches all levels of Reiki privately and in groups. You receive certification and manuals to continue the study and practice. Call 3057883093 to schedule classes.
Guided Organic Meditation Practice:
Our individual body is comprised of three centers that need integration in a daily basis: our body, our mind and our consciousness. When we close our eyes we enter our consciousness, and are in touch with all elements in the universe. This is a natural state. It is here that we sense our energetic connection to the rest of the universe at all levels and where we initiate a dialogue with our parent organic universe.
This integration allows us to perform at our utmost level of awareness in our daily life. Being consciously aware of this integration transforms us into enlightened elements of the universe. We can do this at any time, every day. Being enlightened allows us to acknowledge ourselves as integral organic elements of the universe, and to understand that our purpose in life is to create health and healing for our universe. The universe is drawing us toward health and healing in a continuous basis. When we recognize the connection we share with our parent organic universe, we initiate the possibility of self-healing in our lives, and recognize that whatever we request from the universe is given to us.
To become a Certified Organic Meditation Practice Instructor. Contact us at email@example.com, or call 305 788 3093 to book a session
It is based on quantum theory of braking down energy formulas within the body-mind system of the client and allowing the body-mind of the client to re-create the formulas on it's own.
Formulas are obtained through muscle testing while following the Bodytalk chart. The Bodytalk protocol includes a combined number of individual practices that include anatomy (all body systems), physiology, environmental elements that include physical aspects surrounding the client in a daily basis, consciousness related elements of mental and energetic aspects affecting the client, encoded inherited cell information of past lives, chakras, and more.
Caution: When is Massage Therapy not Beneficial?
- When the therapist or patient/client is in an altered state of cognitive awareness from the use of prescription, and/or over-the-counter medications, alcohol, or other substances, and the patient/client cannot give informed consent and/or the therapist cannot provide appropriate treatment. Consent for the patient/client may be given by guardians and other caregivers when authorized to do so.
- If a patient/client refuses to give the therapist consent to confer with his or her health care practitioner regarding massage/bodywork therapy when such consultation is essential to the patients/client's health and safety, the therapist should not treat the patient.
- When the therapist or patient/client has a fever or contagious disease
- If the patient/client is on any medication that would be expected to weaken bone structure and/or connective tissue or lead to enhanced bleeding
- When the patient/client has edema due to chronic heart failure or kidney failure
- When the patient/client has decreased sensation, as for example, with diabetes
- If the patient/client has an inflammatory condition in the acute stage
- When the patient/client has acute phlebitis and/or deep venous thrombosis
- When the patient/client has had an acute trauma or recent surgery
- While massage of splint muscles around a swollen joint is appropriate, direct pressure to the joint itself should be avoided.
- Avoid the local site of unstable fractures, open wounds, hematomas, varicoses, recently healed scars, burns, and foreign bodies or implanted hardware.
- In the first trimester of pregnancy, no deep sacral work or abdominal massage should be done.
- If the patient/client has cancer or other tumors or has acute or chronic infection in the skin or deeper tissues, seek the recommendation of the patient/client's physician or nurse practitioner after obtaining the consent of the patient/client.
- If the patient/client is overheated due to hot tub, sauna, or exercise, apply appropriate techniques.