Holistic Counseling with Offices in Miami and NYC. Jaime Izquierdo, LMT, CBP, RMT
My Services include Healing with Hands and Massage Therapy, Reiki, Bodytalk System, Distance/Remote Healing, and Holistic Relationship Counseling in person or over the phone. My treatments work at deep consciousness levels. They stimulate and jump start the innate healing system of the body toward cumulative levels of recovery. I see clients in Miami Beach and New York City, and attend by phone to clients living as far as Dubai, South America and the Caribbean.
REIKI (Life Energy)
A balanced Chakra System promotes emotional stability and well being, a stable mental connection to our universe, a clearer vision of our goals and objectives, ability to verbalize our needs and desires, inner harmony and self-acceptance, enhances our ability to maintain constant contact with our universe to hear the direction we need to pursue, gives us freedom to be the ‘natural’ creators of life on earth, and it allows us to objectively assess where we are in our development in all things related to our physical world.
Our Emotional Center
MASSAGE THERAPY SERVICES
Therapeutic, Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage
A Light Swedish touch is perfect for relaxation, re-establishing circulation, and promote cleansing within your lymphatic system. This massage is perfect if you are in recovery from recent illness, medical procedures, or you simply want a light sensual experience that will relax and at the same time invigorate you.
A Firm Swedish touch is relaxing but addresses body aches and pains that requires attention. This massage is perfect when you want relaxation with some added low-intensity pressure. Some stretches and joint manipulations are also addressed.
A Deep Tissue massage is stronger in intensity within your pain tolerance. It is best when addressing chronic pain and limited range of motion. In this case one session will offer some relief from pain and discomfort but will usually require repeat sessions to return comfort and normal range of motion. You will experience some pain when we address deep muscles requiring attention to initiate recovery. Deep tissue massage is also good if you are an athlete or you have a higher than average body mass.
It is important to know that massage therapy is also recommended as a health care system. The ideal maintenance suggested is sessions once or twice per week to obtain optimal results. Massage therapy, when used for health care purposes, is a preventive system that can help you maintain perfect health and an overall sense of well being.
Jaime is a Reiki Master Teacher channeling the Reiki energy and making holistic healing possible for all beings. He teaches all levels of Reiki privately and in groups. Call 3057883093 to schedule classes.
'Best Massage Therapy in Miami'
Read Testimonials: What clients say about Jaime
The result is a deep feeling of rest and well being not experienced before with any regular massage therapy session. You will have a renewed sense of health: physical, mental and emotional. Your connection to the universe around you will also shift, bringing you closer to your organic identity.
Our individual body is comprised of three centers that need integration in a daily basis: our body, our mind and our consciousness. When we close our eyes we can allow our mind to enter our collective consciousness, and be in touch with all elements in our universe. This is a natural state we can reach in meditation. It is here that we sense our energetic connection to the rest of the universe at all levels and where we initiate a dialogue with our parent organic universe.
This integration allows us to perform at our utmost level of awareness in our daily life. Being consciously aware of this integration transforms us into enlightened elements of the universe. We can do this at any time, every day. Being 'enlightened' is a consciousness estate that allows us to acknowledge ourselves as integral organic elements of the universe, and to understand that our purpose in life is to create health and healing for our universe.
The universe is drawing us toward health and healing in a continuous basis. When we recognize the connection we share with our parent organic universe, we initiate the possibility of self-healing in our lives, and recognize that whatever we request from the universe is given to us.
Become a Certified Organic Meditation Practice Instructor. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 305 788 3093 to book a session
Caution: When is Massage Therapy not Beneficial?
- When the therapist or patient/client is in an altered state of cognitive awareness from the use of prescription, and/or over-the-counter medications, alcohol, or other substances, and the patient/client cannot give informed consent and/or the therapist cannot provide appropriate treatment. Consent for the patient/client may be given by guardians and other caregivers when authorized to do so.
- If a patient/client refuses to give the therapist consent to confer with his or her health care practitioner regarding massage/bodywork therapy when such consultation is essential to the patients/client's health and safety, the therapist should not treat the patient.
- When the therapist or patient/client has a fever or contagious disease
- If the patient/client is on any medication that would be expected to weaken bone structure and/or connective tissue or lead to enhanced bleeding
- When the patient/client has edema due to chronic heart failure or kidney failure
- When the patient/client has decreased sensation, as for example, with diabetes
- If the patient/client has an inflammatory condition in the acute stage
- When the patient/client has acute phlebitis and/or deep venous thrombosis
- When the patient/client has had an acute trauma or recent surgery
- While massage of splint muscles around a swollen joint is appropriate, direct pressure to the joint itself should be avoided.
- Avoid the local site of unstable fractures, open wounds, hematomas, varicoses, recently healed scars, burns, and foreign bodies or implanted hardware.
- In the first trimester of pregnancy, no deep sacral work or abdominal massage should be done.
- If the patient/client has cancer or other tumors or has acute or chronic infection in the skin or deeper tissues, seek the recommendation of the patient/client's physician or nurse practitioner after obtaining the consent of the patient/client.
- If the patient/client is overheated due to hot tub, sauna, or exercise, apply appropriate techniques.
Miami - New York
Ana Izquierdo, DOM, BA, CBP, Adv.MSP
Acupuncture, Bodytalk, Advanced Mindscape
Miami - New York
305 788 8810
Dear Mr. Jaime Izquierdo,
RE: Acceptance of Abstract No. 34We are pleased to inform you that your abstract entitled:
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The content published by this website is intended for educational purposes only, it should not be construed as dispensing medical advice or making claims regarding the cure of diseases. You should always consult with a medical professional